Tickets are sold subject to the terms and conditions below:-
- Tickets of all types are limited in number, sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Tickets are available online, by phone or in person at the Folk Week office or Festival Centre during Folk Week.
- Once tickets have been purchased at a certain price, there will be no refunds of balance difference on other ticket options.
- Child and Youth Tickets are only available when booked in conjunction with Adult tickets.
- Under7s go free (unless specified in programme) but please notify us that they are in your party if you are camping.
- Single event tickets for Children’s events – all children under 16 must be accompanied by adult – apart from some selected workshops. Please see individual event details.
- Festival Day/Weekend/Week Tickets cover all events on the relevant day (subject to space).
- Single event tickets are valid for that event only.
- Concessionary Full Week Festival Tickets apply to people of pensionable age; registered disabled and unemployed people. Proof of entitlement should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. When booking, please advise the Box Office if you have a disability. A separate information sheet for Disabilities is available to download.
- There are NO Booking Fees charged.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, re-sold, refunded or re-issued. Tickets will not be replaced if lost.
- (Priority Booking for individual Event tickets is available to members of Friends of Folk Week only.)
Postage/Dispatch of Tickets
Tickets are dispatched by 2nd class post – with an option for ‘signed for’ Delivery or they can be collected from the Festival Centre during Folk Week.
- Please ensure you arrive early for your chosen events or we cannot guarantee entry.
- The Festival reserves the right to sell unfilled seats 15 minutes after event starts.
- All ticket holders – Festival ticket holders or individual event ticket holders will be given priority over on the door ticket sales.
- Broadstairs Folk Week reserves the right to refuse entry to any venue.
- The use of audio, audio visual or video equipment is strictly prohibited and such devices shall not be brought into venues without prior arrangement with the Director or Artistic Director.
- Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting for the management may be ejected from the venue or campsite.
- You MUST have a Festival Ticket to camp.
- Camping charges are applicable to the relevant Festival Ticket – Day/Weekend/Week.
- The With Camping Festival Tickets are priced individually – not per tent or caravan.
- Holders of individual event tickets are not entitled to camp.
- Cars cannot be left next to their vehicles. Campers must unload and then park in the relevant car parking spaces on-site.
- Strictly no animals – on site except Guide dogs. (please advise at time of booking)
- No under 18 year olds on-site without adults accompanying them.
- The Folk Week campsite has overnight security but all campers are responsible for their own security and possessions.
- Any campers whose behaviour is deemed unacceptable will be asked to leave.
- All cooking appliances must comply with all relevant safety regulations.
- No fireworks, smoke canisters, open fires or barbecues that are not raised above ground.
- The Folk Week campsite will open on Friday 10th August at 10am.
- Please check for more details under the camping section of this website.
- Broadstairs Folk Week reserves the right to alter or change the programme, without prior notification.
- Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event, and/or element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
- Folk Week does not accept responsibility for any losses of valuables.
- No tickets may be used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the written consent of Broadstairs Folk Week, and any ticket so used may be voided and the holder may be refused admission.
- Any details which you provide when booking are held and processed lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Any such change shall not affect any contract between us at the time of such change.