What do I get in a Season Ticket?
Season Tickets cover ALL events. They also include entry to workshops; in short – a bargain and very simple to boot. It’s important that you arrive in good time before the beginning of any event. Broadstairs Folk Week is also flexible enough to offer many different combinations of tickets – from One Day Seasons to Family Special Week Seasons for two adults and two children.
Season Tickets can be purchased for just one day, 2 days, 3 days etc midweek, weekend etc.
Concession Priced Tickets are available for registered disabled and their carers, senior citizens and unemployed adults on Weekly Season Tickets only – not camping charges.
We can’t reserve tickets for collection without advance payment.
|Ticket Type & Paypal Checkout|
|Week Season (Pre 1st May 2013)|
|Ticket Type and Paypal Checkout|
|Week Season (pre 1st May)|
Souvenir Programmes @ £5.50 (inc P&P)
Tel and Postal Booking - £2 per booking
* Youth 16-17 years inclusive
** Child 7 -15 years inclusive
If you buy a weekend camping ticket – it is valid from Friday 9th August to 10.00am Monday 12th August – so it means vacating the campsite by that time – just enough for a shower and breakfast!
Individual tickets will not be on sale until June 2013. If you are a Friend of Folk Week you benefit from priority booking which will begin on the 14th February 2013, please find the details on the friends page.
This year we are having a one of special event with the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain on Thursday 8th August 2013, tickets are on sale now for £20.00 call 01843 604080 to book.
You can send your Season tickets Booking Form and a cheque to:-
Broadstairs Folk Week,
Please make cheques payable to Broadstairs Folk Week
If you want us to send you a booking form by post – just give us a call on 01843 604080 or download the booking form here.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE ADDING A £2 PER BOOKING FEE FOR ALL TELEPHONE AND POSTAL BOOKINGS TO COVER OUR ADMIN COSTS.
You can make a booking by phone on 01843 604080 for all types of tickets - season tickets with or without camping or individual tickets. Please have your credit card details ready. The minimum payment is £10 with a credit card.
Terms and Conditions
• Tickets are sold subject to the terms and conditions below
• Please ensure you arrive early for your chosen events or we cannot guarantee entry.
• Please remember you MUST have a Season Ticket to camp.
• Tickets are not transferable and will not be replaced if lost.
• Refunds before 1st August 2013 will be subject to an administration charge. No refunds will be issued after 1st August 2013.
• Broadstairs Folk Week reserves the right to refuse entry to any venue.
• Admission to the venue and performance is at the ticket holder's own risk. Neither the promoter, nor the venue management, shall be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the venue.
• The use of audio, audio visual or video equipment is strictly prohibited and such devices shall not be brought into venues without prior arrangement with the Director or Artistic Director.
• Any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting for the management may be ejected from the venue.
• Broadstairs Folk Week reserves the right to alter or change the programme, without prior notification.
• Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event, and/or element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
• No tickets may be used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the written consent of Broadstairs Folk Week, and any ticket so used may be voided and the holder may be refused admission.
• Children aged six and under are FREE of CHARGE
• Children 7 - 16 years are charged approximately half the adult rate for individual events and must be accompanied by at least one adult – apart from some special Children’s shows.
• Wheelchair access is possible at most festival venues. Please let us know if you have any special requirements.