Young Folk from very young to almost grown-up are well-catered for both at the Folk Week campsite and around the town.
Lots to do for children and young people
- The fabulous Hobby Horse Club every day at 10.45am at the Bandstand with your host Mick Scott, music from Stowfolk, The Hooden Horses, Clarence The Festival Dragon and daily guests.
- Why not join the CLARENCE AND FRIENDS CLUB - it costs just £6 a year for newsletters from Clarence and an invitaton to the annual Folk Week picnic with Clarence and his horsy friends! Join up at the Hobby Horse Club during the festival
- Family Ceilidh at the Pavilion every lunchtime. all ages and abilities welcome!
- Step up and Play sessions - If you are aged under 21 join Foot Down who will be running the youth session/workshop in the school every day. Come along and play some tunes!
- Special days of Music, Song and Dance for Children. Learn something new, or brush up on something old.
- Make something great at the Creative Tent
- Magic shows with our very own Mr Trix, who will also be teaching a few tricks this year.
- Circus Skills Workshops - Panic Circus are at the campsite all week with their fantastic mini big-top; lots of things to learn, some great stories, and a show to join in on Thursday!
- Learn some String Games.
- Enjoy a teeny tiny puppet show with live music - In the Bellows
- Who is Bobo The Magic Bird? An interactive session with a crafty ending!
- Have some fun and games with Wonda the Modern Day Mermaid
- So whatever age you are - there's plenty to do!
More information will be uploaded as soon as it's all confirmed.